Buying Valentino from Farfetch

dazzlythings

May 22, 2020
Hey everyone! After digging into the Farfetch archives on here and reading tons of great/not so great experiences with them, I just took the plunge and made my first purchase with them. I’ve been eying a Rockstud Spike fluo bag, but it’s completely sold out everywhere except Farfetch, hence the plunge!

My main concern, after reading about others’ experiences, is ensuring the bag is real. Does anyone know a reputable place that authenticates Valentino? I want to be certain I’m paying for and getting the real deal. Farfetch’s return window is fairly short, and I have no idea how long the authenticating process takes, so I hope to have a plan in place when the bag arrives. Thank you so much for any information!

FarFetch does indeed sell authentic products and is recognized as doing such. You can post photos on this forum first and ask people who are familiar with the shoe if they noticed any red flags and if anyone notices anything thats a red flag then you can get them professionally authenticated. I have ordered from FarFetch several times and have had no negative experiences. There are also other reputable re-sellers such as SSENSE and 24S.
Do you mind posting the link to the shoes so we can analyze where it is sourced from and see if an actual boutique under that name really exists (because remember FarFetch is just the middle man)?