Buying unseen, great experience or nightmare...?

as u might have read my delema.. i bought unseen.. and i regret it. I shouldve asked for a photo of the exact item they will ship me. <<its my fault! So ya its a nightmare alright! specially if u have a complex taste like mine! mind u i am not talking about colors.. size..
nO:huh::huh: its leather!! loooooooooooool so yaaaaaaaaaah its hard :s

as u might have read my delema.. i bought unseen.. and i regret it. I shouldve asked for a photo of the exact item they will ship me. <<its my fault! So ya its a nightmare alright! specially if u have a complex taste like mine! mind u i am not talking about colors.. size..
nO:huh::huh: its leather!! loooooooooooool so yaaaaaaaaaah its hard :s

Yes I saw your thread. It's funny because we really all are so diffrent. It seems like most Pfers like the non veiny look. Personally I love my bags to be a bit veiny but not too distressed (wrinkled). I think it gives them more personality.
Maybe that's why I didn't like the greige I saw in IRL that much it was too "uniforme". But they had only one.
If I find a veiny one maybe I would love it but that's the problem grrhh, :sweatdrop: maybe...???
And the whole sending back thing is such a hassle. I don't like to do that. Hmmm. I'm a bit complicated too I fear! :shame:

I guess it really depends on how particular you are. I bought my first one in the store before I understood the type of variations in leather - very veiny and I really like it. Then I bought my next one sight unseen and spent alot of time talking to the SA on the phone about the specifics of the leather. I got it and it is smooth and much thicker and I love it. I think for me, just the fact that it is mine, I already am happy with it.

Yes I saw your thread. It's funny because we really all are so diffrent. It seems like most Pfers like the non veiny look. Personally I love my bags to be a bit veiny but not too distressed (wrinkled). I think it gives them more personality.
Maybe that's why I didn't like the greige I saw in IRL that much it was too "uniforme". But they had only one.
If I find a veiny one maybe I would love it but that's the problem grrhh, :sweatdrop: maybe...???
And the whole sending back thing is such a hassle. I don't like to do that. Hmmm. I'm a bit complicated too I fear! :shame:

yes indeed dear its funny how majority likes something while one individual swims against the waves? :shrugs: i guess we learn it the hard way sometimes. i dont like returning and exchanging things.. cause i am usually supper carfeul when i buy <<spending days and days thinking cause my taste is S:huh::huh:o complicated in the most tiering ways! :lol:
oh well.. let be a bag at least where i can do something about it.. not a man i am gonna marry one day!! :roflmfao:

I have only ever bought Bbags sight unseen and so far, so good... the good thing about Bbags is their resell value is quite good, so I've always sort of thought of it as a "safe" buy. Once I bought an emerald first (it was a really good deal so I didn't give it the long, drawn out thought process I have the other ones) and then once I saw it in person realized the color was very similar to another MJ bag I had. I was able to sell it quickly on Ebay, recoup the costs, and still sell it for a good price to someone else.

So yes, all this to say I always buy Balenciagas sight unseen because of a lack of retailers around me... but it's all ended up okay!