Buying Toki on eBay

What's your experience buying Toki on eBay?

• It's truly EVIL. I never buy Toki on eBay!

• More bad than good experiences.

• More good than bad experiences

• All great. I love buying Toki on eBay!

Results are only viewable after voting.
i've only had a bad experience once ever, & it was for my very first purchase ever on ebay. i've never had a bad Toki experience, thank goodness. i love that you can see the print also, that's the best part prolly. aside of being able to get bags you may have previously missed.

Well, that seller just dropped an assload of new bags on eBay, including two Playground Bella Bellas. I want to know where the hell someone in Pine Knot, KY gets all these bags?

Well, Kentucky=home base of LSS mail-order business, including warehouse. So maybe she has excellent connections? In fact, sometimes I wonder if she's selling on behalf of LSS itself (covertly)! After all, she makes beaucoup $$$ off of so many of us.

Well, Kentucky=home base of LSS mail-order business, including warehouse. So maybe she has excellent connections? In fact, sometimes I wonder if she's selling on behalf of LSS itself (covertly)! After all, she makes beaucoup $$$ off of so many of us.

That totally explains it. Wow. I had no idea that they had a warehouse in KY. I wonder if there's a non-publicized outlet there. I could make it to KY and back in a weekend.

Wait. That's just crazy talk. What am I saying? Drive to KY for Toki bargains? Hahahahaha.

That totally explains it. Wow. I had no idea that they had a warehouse in KY. I wonder if there's a non-publicized outlet there. I could make it to KY and back in a weekend.

Wait. That's just crazy talk. What am I saying? Drive to KY for Toki bargains? Hahahahaha.

Have you ordered any items from LeSportsac.com? Look at the return address on the package.
Doubtful that the warehouse is open to the public, but I'll bet they have sample sales and stuff.

Doubtful that the warehouse is open to the public, but I'll bet they have sample sales and stuff.

Maybe Lesportsac has a company store only open to employees. My husband works for 3M and they have several stores that are only open to employees that are located on the 3M campus. I've gotten post it notes, rolls of tape, bandages, etc for super cheap. Sometimes the products are slightly imperfect so the employees get a great deal. They also sell first quality products at non-reduced prices. Could this seller be selling slightly imperfect items? Or maybe employees get the bags at a discount and she has an in with an employee. I'm sure if it were an employee of Lesportsac that would be grounds for termination to be reselling like that.

a couple well known sellers have never returned a message from me :lol: maybe they don't like me? I'll ask about a bag that was ended and ask if they have anymore in stock... get no message... check a week later and/or ended auctions and they've already listed a few more. It happens quite a bit so I'm personally used to it.

I think this was posted in another thread, but someone got an email from one of those Kentucky sellers who said that she gets the bags from her husband, who works for LSS, at discount, and then sells them. There's another seller who says that LSS bags are always for sale at yard sales, etc. in their town because of LSS being there.

I've only had one bad experience on Ebay, but that was 2 years ago, before I started buying Tokis, I bought a fake Chloe Paddington, which I thought was real, and when I contacted the seller (who took forever to ship it even though the bag basically had to go over the bridge from Brookyln into Staten Island!), he was very rude about its authenticity, saying that it was all my fault, he was so mean!! Of course this was before I knew about filing claims, so I lost like $120!

But all of my other transactions have been good, I used to buy a lot of Coach bags, and they've all been authentic, and many of the sellers are good with communication. I've also bought concert tickets, and that went well. I still haven't bought a Toki from Ebay, I'm trying to find my inferno with the perfect placement, and all of the ones that I find on there are from our favorite overpriced seller.