Buying tiffany in hawaii

Caz71

O.G.
Oct 1, 2012
omg omg, owner at my gym she is visiting Hawaii and Ive asked if she able to buy me Tiffany - so much cheaper than AUSTRALIA!

For example the dbty .05 SS 18 inch is 430 in Australia. In USA its just 315! The mini bead bow is 240 here, over there its just 175.

Just wondering if the price on the USA website , if the gst is included in that price.
(like on the website)

I'm so excited. Also will there be problems with import duty and things as she said her other friends have given her lists of stuff (not tiffany!)

I have a few things but would be rude of me to ask her to buy all on this list! I will give her money up front. This would be such a dream for me!

I wouldnt know about import taxes and how it works! Im sure someone on this site could chime in!
Though our tax in Hawaii is 4.712% so you sure do save on taxes! The prices listed in USA Tiffany & co. is the true price we pay for Tiffany items! although LV website and Hawaii prices are different! ;) good luck

I wouldnt know about import taxes and how it works! Im sure someone on this site could chime in!
Though our tax in Hawaii is 4.712% so you sure do save on taxes! The prices listed in USA Tiffany & co. is the true price we pay for Tiffany items! although LV website and Hawaii prices are different! ;) good luck

Aloha - I might give her some extra cash. I think our dollar is stronger the US still? Id luv to visit Hawaii!

I'm pretty sure you don't pay taxes on imports below $1000, least I think Blue Nile site says that when you look at shipping to Australia.

I just googled. up to 900 bucks that includes jewellery - anything over- then u pay tax. bahhhh! Better just choose one or two things to get..I def want the dbty! Clothing is exempt! If it was me, I would send the receipts to oz and just wear the jewellery..

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/traveller-tips/the-dutiful-shopper-20110630-1grty.html