Buying the same pair of Chanel sunnies in a different color?

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
I have these Chanel sunnies in black, the ubiquitous mother of pearl ones.

CH_5076H_C501_87.jpg

I love them to death. So much, that I'm thinking of getting the same pair in white or pink :shame: Is that weird? :P Should I maybe try and get another style in white or pink? It's just that these are so face-flattering and make the best headband ;)

Now, what color should I get if I go for it?

CH_5076_H_671_11.jpg

Pink!

Or white - I can't find a photo.

I'm leaning toward the white... I had a pair of white OP Athena sunnies, and I loved them! :heart:

Opinions? Thoughts? Thanks!

I used to buy the same pairs of shoes in different colors and still have trouble not doing that but I have stopped. I think glasses are different, though. It's much more difficult to find something that is flattering for the face. So, if it works for you, then go for it.

I like the white ones! there's nothing weird w/ getting the same sunnies in a different color. especially if you love them to death!! shoot, i'd even get the same color as a back up pair!!

Thanks, Coachwife ;) I really want to buy them in a light color for spring/summer. LOL, buying sunglasses for the season. I've lost it :rolleyes:

LOL D&G... a backup pair! Never thought of that, but I do know a few people who have dropped sunnies in the toilet :yucky:

Wow love the pink! I think it's a good understated pink (if the web pic is a match) and I can see it flattering your skin tone. Although white sunnies show off a tan better!

Although white sunnies show off a tan better!

Those are my exact intentions, muahahahaha :graucho: :P

Thanks, ladies - I thought I was a bit nuts for wanting the same pair in a different color, but I do the same thing with sweaters, tanks, tees, etc. Why not sunnies? :P I think I'm going to go for the white... I think :shame: I'm just so tempted by the pink! Eeek.

Not weird at all - and you would like great in either the white or the pink - (personally - I want the white ones) - :yes:

You know I have the brown ones and they are my favorites - I often think it would be nice to have them in another color too. :shame: