Buying the Candy Collection in 2020 - Has it Held Up?

Jul 13, 2015
Hi everyone! I used to be an avid member of tPF for some time but took a break. I'm back with a question for all of you: has the Candy Collection maintained it's allure in 2020? I remember this collection was HOT when it came around and for a few years after, interested in the community's sentiments on it in now that we are here in 2020.

I've always dreamed of a Rouge Casque B and a Rose Tyrien K from that collection. I've found a RC K28 that I'm also thinking about.. wise pick or should I wait for the B to come around? Let me know, good to be back!

Reactions: MsHermesAU
Hi everyone! I used to be an avid member of tPF for some time but took a break. I'm back with a question for all of you: has the Candy Collection maintained it's allure in 2020? I remember this collection was HOT when it came around and for a few years after, interested in the community's sentiments on it in now that we are here in 2020.

I've always dreamed of a Rouge Casque B and a Rose Tyrien K from that collection. I've found a RC K28 that I'm also thinking about.. wise pick or should I wait for the B to come around? Let me know, good to be back!
Sorry I think the Candy collection has lost its allure to me. When see them now you know its from seasons back. but good luck on that rc k28

I still think of the candy collex being cool. I love contrast/pop interiors on my bags and do such with my SOs. Epsom is just not for me. If you love the bag, go for it! It's all about what you love, will use and cherish. Good luck!

I love epsom but not in the garish loud colors like RT, Kiwi, RS. RC is the only exception, in epsom it appears like a true fire engine red to me.

I still love the candy collection.
The colors were amazing. And I desagree with those who dislike them because you can tell they are dated a few years ago.
When I buy an H bag is not for a trendy/fashion reason. Those are bags that will stay for you for a very long time. At the contrary, I always admire old H bags, and I love to see the patina and the sign of time.

Not my thing at all! I dont like the leather and I really dislike all the colours.
its too girly and yet loud for my aesthetic :sick:
:shocked:I actually like pink theoretically, but when it comes to carrying a bag it just doesn't feel right for me. I had a keen interest in getting a mini kelly, but when, offered a mauve sylvestine I just couldn't... :doh: too cute for me. I havent seen many photos of the candy collection though, not in the forum or anywhere else.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags