Buying Samorga in the Uk?

lollyfry

Feb 3, 2013
I really like the look of the Samorga liners and would love one for my Bays, but all the sites seem to be in the USA - is there somewhere I get get one in the UK (and avoid having to pay international postage!)? thanks!

Can anyone give me an idea of how long it took you to actually receive your order? I'd like to order one, and am also living in the UK, but I will be out of here by mid-July and I wanna make sure it gets to me before then.

Hi,
Has anyone recently purchased from Samorga (to ship to the UK)? Placed an order today for 2 bag liners and the postage costs are 35 USD which seems astronomical. Does anyone know if there are additional import fees to pay as well in addition to the 35 USD?
Thanks

Hi,
Has anyone recently purchased from Samorga (to ship to the UK)? Placed an order today for 2 bag liners and the postage costs are 35 USD which seems astronomical. Does anyone know if there are additional import fees to pay as well in addition to the 35 USD?
Thanks
Hiya, just found your question. Was wondering the same thing I'm guessing yours would have arrived by now would be great if you could let me know! Thank you x