Buying Samorga in the Uk?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really like the look of the Samorga liners and would love one for my Bays, but all the sites seem to be in the USA - is there somewhere I get get one in the UK (and avoid having to pay international postage!)? thanks!

2. I live in the uk and got both of mine from here. Hopefully link will work. I just emailed them and lee sent me a PayPal invoice in pounds. It was about £30 inc delivery for my bays liner. Do recommend them :smile:

http://samorga.com/

3. I didn't pay any import charges. I also think the postage is reasonable at 11 dollars. It is coming from South Korea. Well worth the money, totally agree with Ser.

4. Thanks both of you - I agree, that postage is not bad at all! I'm off to do my order now! :smile:

5. Can anyone give me an idea of how long it took you to actually receive your order? I'd like to order one, and am also living in the UK, but I will be out of here by mid-July and I wanna make sure it gets to me before then.

6. They usually take about 2 weeks.

7. great to know, thank you! :smile:

8. I've just ordered one of these :smile:

9. Any on know what size would fit a Balenciaga City bag? I have one but it's slightly too wide and I can't recall what bag it was for?