Buying Preloved in Canada is hard...

Oh I feel you. I'm constantly on Kijiji looking for deals everyday. It's annoying filtering through all the fakes on there though :/

I know of some consignment stores in my city that sometimes carry pre-loved designer goods, try a quick Google search? You can always get free authentication on here before you buy!

3 of my lv are from kijiji..i got a good deal on them...i always do my assignment before purchasing like requesting some photos and asking lots of questions even about tiniest detailI always request a couple of days before meet ups to allow me some time to research further. One time, I was about to meet a seller and then I noticed an envelope that seem odd to me. i inquired from here and they told me its an envelope used by counterfeiters. I had a hard time looking for some photo of it and a member here was able to provide me one. It was quite a close call. I almost fell for it considering that even the date code seem legit to me. Another one was a papillon. I almost met with the buyer in the middle of the night if not for my dh refusing to drop me there. So i told her ill meet her some other time. For days i have been staring at it until i noticed that the bag had 2 zippers. I did my research again and all version of the papillon only have one. I was nearly tricked into purchasing. There are a lot who are claiming to sell authentic ones but only few tells the truth. Some are really blatant fake but seem to think people are stupid enough not to realize it. Pay attention to even the smallest detail. There was one victim who was sold a neverfull bag for 600 dollars. The receipt was authentic but the bag wasn't. I always see nf there being sold in brand new condition. I bet one of those sellers was the one that duped that poor girl/boy.It is always possible to buy authentic bags from kijiji but it is also possible to get scammed. If sellers dont answer your questions straight away, or have conflicting response like they say she bought the bag from Michigan and then the receipt says florida then take that as a warning sign. Ask photo of the receipt too.

Those were close calls , good thing you caught it before you purchased them .. Kijiji is good , but annoying when I see so many fakes .. You really have to spend time on there to sort the fake from authentic .