Buying pre-loved site recommendations

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

I'm new to Louis Vuitton and was wondering if anyone has bought pre-loved bags in the past, and if so, what sites do you recommend aside from eBay? Being new to the brand, it's hard for me to spot a fake and worry I'll get scammed.

Is Tradesy a good site, too?

Thank you!

2. Fashionphile and Yoogi's closet are my favorite sites to peruse. They have a lot of turn over and a wide variety of choices. Prices are usually higher than eBay, but it comes with peace of mind.

3. Ann's Fabulous Finds - have only had positive experiences.

4. Couture USA, I have bought and sold from them...As the others have said, Yoogis Closet and Ann's Fabulous Finds......

5. Unlike Fashionphile and Yoogi's Closet, Tradesy doesn't authenticate prior to purchase. If you question the authenticity of the item you received, you have to contact Tradesy and ship the item to them to have it authenticated (at no cost to you, I believe). If it's authentic, it's returned to you. I'm not sure what happens if it's not.

I've only purchased one item from Tradesy - a Zippy Compact Wallet in Damier Ebene. It was described as "like new" and "only used a couple times" - it wasn't. And, for the price, it wasn't acceptable. So, I submitted a return. I described the defects in detail, mailed the wallet to Tradesy with a prepaid shipping label and received a full refund.

6. +1

7. This.

8. I have had many positive experiences selling through Ann's Fabulous Finds.

9. I have only used fashionphile and yoogis .. I have had good experiences with both !