Buying Pre-Loved Goyard? Beware of Fakes and the "Goyard Scammer"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We don't discuss that on the forum publicly because counterfitters are known to frequent our threads. Authenticity questions should be posted in the authenticity thread and the experts will take it from there.

2. Think it is worth bumping this again for those who may not realize the magnitude of fake Goyards out there...:search:

3. omg i cant really tell but pretty much stay away from ebay there was like 5 white goyards posted in the last week! Craziness!

4. Thanks! This really heLps. :smile:

5. Hi guys can u help
    Me with my concern ? I bought a saint louis pm frm a friend ... I know its authentic but im a little bit confused for i cannot find any serial no or date codes inside d bag or d pouch ... Dors it mean its fake ? Thank u so much in advance

6. We don't discuss authenticity on the forum publicly because counterfeiters are known to frequent our threads. Authenticity questions should be posted in the authenticity thread and other TPFers will take it from there.

7. Thank you for the info!