Buying Perfume Online?

Jun 14, 2006
I would never buy perfume online or in one of those kiosks you see at the malls. I am sure if they are not "out of date" they are soon to be.

Once a perfume gets close to that date it stinks to high heaven. So why not just get it from the dept. store. I am sure you dont save that much to make it worth getting a jar of gunk LOL!

You could see if your scent has an exp date on the packaging. Some do these days like they are shrinkwrapped etc.

caxe

-+-+-+-+-+-
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
I order directly from the manufacturer if I can. No problems there. I've also ordered perfume from places like Sephora. No problems there, either. I wouldn't buy perfume from someone on eBay though, or from an online seller that's "questionable." "Questionable" is different for everyone. You just have to go with your gut feeling.

grace3128

Sep 1, 2006
It depends on how "off" your willing to take a chance w/ your scent being in order to save money- if its something' your going to wear often, then you prob you should just check out your local discount place otherwise, eh, the reliability is all chance really.