Buying On-line

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,
    I came across a website called Voguelander that says it sells authentic Bbags. Does anyone know if they are a reliable site? What sites would you trust to buy one on-line?
    Thanks so much for your advice!

2. Diabro.net, LVR and Aloharag carry Authentic bbag! Good luck sweetie!

3. There was a thread that lists all the website the sells fake bags. I had a dreadful experience with ashford.com and the other one I forgot but I know was noted in the thread the sells fakes. I have learned my lesson and will not by online anymore.

4. I've used diabro.net a couple of times, and had no problems. In fact the customer service is good IMO.

5. Which site is LVR? I don't know that I've ever heard of this one. Thank you. :supacool:

6. i just bought a bbag from diabro.net and they're really nice and helpful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice