Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

Ah...either I missed that exchange or she wrote that after I read the thread. Still, this was a Reissue Tote, not exactly the it bag of the moment. I wonder what other dealings she's had now though.

Yeah it slipped in her mouth. She’s a reseller. No need to post warning on us regular buyer, your accomplice was fired. And you want to walk away with clean hands
Ah...either I missed that exchange or she wrote that after I read the thread. Still, this was a Reissue Tote, not exactly the it bag of the moment. I wonder what other dealings she's had now though.
because there’s two sides of the story. And truth be told: a reseller outside the USA skirting the system and limits is crying for help. I’m not sure why details should be in installments. She should have told us beforehand and not make it like she’s a regular buyer getting scammed

Warning: if anyone is considering _luxuryboulevard_, she’s a scammer. Claimed the bag is shipped from thailand.

I was almost going to transfer money through TransferWise. But then I saw in some of her past review photos that she used to be couturemelux. And previous posts in this thread said she’s a scammer that uses other people’s photos.
Please take note that this scammer now goes by the handle luxeboulevard.my
I have gotten scammed by this account and I doubt I will ever get back my money :confused1:
luxe.jpg

A lot of sellers will not do PayPal goods & services because they can end up scammed because PP always sides with Buyer. I get it's nerve wracking to send someone that kind of $$$, but I also don't blame them for not wanting to deal with PP issues. The seller not taking it is not necessarily a red flag they're a scammer. Just know who you are dealing with before proceeding with any transaction. I have noticed that most of the Australian sellers do take PP but change for the fees. That route may be more comfortable for some.

Please take note that this scammer now goes by the handle luxeboulevard.my
I have gotten scammed by this account and I doubt I will ever get back my money :confused1:
View attachment 5075072

Can you please contact luxuryfrauds on ig they’re looking for ppl who’ve gotten scammed so they can back up their warning with real stories. Thank you i almost got scammed by them but something was not sitting right with me. They keep changing the ig account name as well with luxury boulevard in the ig name all of the hard to find pieces. Another person got scammed of $7000 for a pearl mini

Can you please contact luxuryfrauds on ig they’re looking for ppl who’ve gotten scammed so they can back up their warning with real stories. Thank you i almost got scammed by them but something was not sitting right with me. They keep changing the ig account name as well with luxury boulevard in the ig name all of the hard to find pieces. Another person got scammed of $7000 for a pearl mini
Thank you for sharing this with me. Yes it's very sad and hard to accept that our hard earned money is gone just like that :sad:
Please help to share this and prevent more people from falling into their scam

She can put whatever PTE name she fancies but ALL legit businesses in Malaysia regardless online or not is compulsory to be registered with the SSM (Companies Commission of Malaysia)

If you search their database and the company does not exist...be very careful as NO scamner will register their companies

https://www.ssm.com.my/Pages/Home.aspx

I wished I had seen this much earlier, I gotten scammed by this account too. The handle is now known as luxeboulevard.my
Please be careful, DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 47