Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

Hi, has anyone purchased from this ig account vintagechanelclassics and are they authentic? Please let me know, thank you!
I would love to know too! I spoke with them once about an actual vintage piece and they were super nice but didn’t update me when an item sold (was ready to pay but saw their stories first). Not end of the world but kinda bummer. But what I did think was odd was one time they were advertising a rose Clair medium CF and when I inquired they said “reach out to Tatyinthecity (usd)” as well as someone else in AUD but I forgot who.

So I have purchased two items from Coco approved with perfect results, including my gorgeous single flap caviar jumbo. My friend just purchased a bag from him but it’s held up in customs. Has anyone else had this issue with Coco? Tim is working with her to figure out how to resolve but just curious if this is more common now. Thanks!

I remember reading on here that several people had some issues with Eunice/luxurytholic. I just wanted to share my experience with her recently. She had a discontinued item I've been searching for, but after reading about how she sold some inauthentic items or was unresponsive, I was skeptical. She does take pp g&s at a 7% fee so I decided to bite the bullet and purchased the item from her.

She was extremely responsive and patient with me. Her answers were short and to the point but I had to ask several questions more than once because she would answer one and forget the rest if you ask her multiple questions at once. Once I cleared her invoice, she asked me for my shipping address and phone number. I did not hear from her about shipping or a tracking number for about a week but it was understandable because it was Lunar New Year. The day I was going to reach out to her for a follow up, I received a text with the tracking number.
She shipped the item out of UK via DHL and it got to Los Angeles, cleared customs and got to me 2 days after!
I took photos and sent it to 2 different sources for an authenticity check. Better safe than sorry I guess. Both sources came back with my authenticity certificate. I am now so relieved and glad I made the purchase from her despite the mixed reviews.

Hopefully this helped some of you who are eyeing something from her!

I've just received my Chanel rose claire from Timelessv0gue. The entire transaction was flawless from start to finish. This was my first time purchasing from an Instagram reseller so I was a bit nervous. She was extremely responsive, answered all question, sent numerous pictures/videos and pinged me straight away when DHL picked up the parcel to head my way. I paid via PP as I wanted the protection as a first time buyer. The price on this particular item as high however, in keeping with other resellers as I know this bag is a hot item right now. The bag arrived 3 days early via DHL. Box was packed beautifully. Everything secure, bubble wrapped. Once opened, the bag was wrapped nicer than even my purchased directly from the boutique. A lovely card accompanied the bag, box, duster, tags, receipt, booklets, etc. The bag was perfect, as I expected. I highly recommend Timelessv0gue!

Reactions: ssocialitex
Buyer beware. Come up with different names too good to be true prices. I’ve had convos with their previous fake accounts, they did not like me asking questions about why their prices for a Jumbo rose Clair were way cheaper than a mediums retail price. Then got blocked for telling them they’re scammers

Attachments

• DF33B0A3-E6C9-4AC5-AA89-BADE4AF8B1AF.png
    DF33B0A3-E6C9-4AC5-AA89-BADE4AF8B1AF.png
    551 KB · Views: 192
  • Wow
Reactions: platanoparty
I've just received my Chanel rose claire from Timelessv0gue. The entire transaction was flawless from start to finish. This was my first time purchasing from an Instagram reseller so I was a bit nervous. She was extremely responsive, answered all question, sent numerous pictures/videos and pinged me straight away when DHL picked up the parcel to head my way. I paid via PP as I wanted the protection as a first time buyer. The price on this particular item as high however, in keeping with other resellers as I know this bag is a hot item right now. The bag arrived 3 days early via DHL. Box was packed beautifully. Everything secure, bubble wrapped. Once opened, the bag was wrapped nicer than even my purchased directly from the boutique. A lovely card accompanied the bag, box, duster, tags, receipt, booklets, etc. The bag was perfect, as I expected. I highly recommend Timelessv0gue!

If it’s alright for me to ask, what was the price declared on the customs form? I always worry about buying international, and wonder how often bags are hit with customs/ what the declared value is

Reactions: platanoparty