Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

Which Bag it is
That's great to hear there is trust there. The one's listed were recommended as well. Timeless vogue has been lovely and communication and pics perfect. Mark up is about 1500 over retail including shipping, but this bag is impossible to get and I love it so that way I'm going this route :smile: I've just never purchased from a reseller so good to hear from a few folks TimelessVogue is trustworthy. :smile:

I have bought from her before. She sells authentic items but sometimes I feel like she can be rude.
She is super rude, i bought couple of things from her - authentic but she was extremely rude.

like if you ask for more pictures toget a bag authenticated she gets offensive. She does nt accept paypal and gives a lecture that she is not a scammer

She is super rude, i bought couple of things from her - authentic but she was extremely rude.

like if you ask for more pictures toget a bag authenticated she gets offensive. She does nt accept paypal and gives a lecture that she is not a scammer
I have bought from her before. She sells authentic items but sometimes I feel like she can be rude.

Thanks for the input.

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Does anyone have any experience from Global Luxury Closet?

I have bought from Global Luxury Closet for several years and I have also sold items with her. I just purchased the 21P gold mini from her.

I find her prices to be reasonable compared to some of the other Instagram sellers mentioned in this thread. She was able to source a specific item for me on several occasions and I have also bought preloved items from. Her items are authentic, are accurately described and her knowledge of Chanel and the various seasons/colours is extensive (much more than many of the sellers on here especially regarding older season items). She also provides a lot of detailed photos of items.

She is very fast to respond and with regards to the specific comments about rudeness - I have never personally found her to be anything other than absolutely lovely. I would suggest messaging her and seeing for yourself how polite, helpful and approachable she is.

I guess most importantly I find her to be honest and trustworthy. This is not her full time job, she works as physician but like many of us, she just happens to love Chanel!

Reactions: no5
I've dealt with her on several occasions over the last couple of years. Was actually recommended via someone on tpf. I don't think she's rude at all. I've had sellers before not even bothering to reply to my messages whereas she's really quick to reply to emails and DMs, despite working a super busy day job.
She doesn't use paypal but she's clear about that up front so if you're not comfortable with that you don't end up wasting anymore time. That's fair. Personally I don't mind. I've sold a few low value items myself in the past and find that paypal offers protection to buyers but not sellers and it's possible to be scammed as a seller through paypal so I get why some people would avoid it. I would too if that much money was involved!
Also her prices are much more reasonable than lot of others. I've been following the 21p caramel 19s (been debating about getting one) and I think her prices are far more reasonable than any others that I've found on insta.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: no5
I have been buying from global luxury closet for years. She is never rude in my experience. Quite the contrary. Polite professional and just lovely is my experience.
She always sends lots of photos and all pieces are authenticated. Everything I have purchased from her over the years has surpassed my expectations and her prices are always fair and reasonable in what has become an over inflated resellers market of late. She’s honest and trustworthy. I thoroughly recommend her.

yes, i have this happened a few times with her. When she was lecturing about being a scammer, I told her not everyone can trust ppl on the internet. It’s natural for others to ask questions. Just because you know you’re selling something authentic doesn’t mean we know it’s true. I do wish she had more patience for people who genuinely are interesting and doing their due diligence, as we all should, to protect ourselves.

yes, i have this happened a few times with her. When she was lecturing about being a scammer, I told her not everyone can trust ppl on the internet. It’s natural for others to ask questions. Just because you know you’re selling something authentic doesn’t mean we know it’s true. I do wish she had more patience for people who genuinely are interesting and doing their due diligence, as we all should, to protect ourselves.
I agree, i think she lacks patience, no problem about authenticity or her service.

problem is not every one dealing with her will be easy going and most will have questions/nervous about purchasingvia insta

Reactions: lnguyen0827