Buying my mom an LV for her birthday!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I'm trying to decide if I should buy my mom a Montorgueil GM or Palermo PM for her 50th birthday on Wed. Which one do you guys think is better?
    She already has a couple of speedy's, galliera in monogram and a cabas piano. She wants another shoulder bag in Monogram and these are her two pics.

2. I would go for the Palermo PM. She can wear it over the shoulder or cross body if she wants to, super versatile. Plus, it looks like the only other tote she has is the Cabas Piano, it might be nice for her to have another tote. I like the monty, but it's sort of the same style as her speedies, so the Palermo might be a nice change! You can't go wrong with either bag though. Good luck with your decision, you're a very nice daughter!

3. I agree. :yes:

4. I'd say Palermo pm.:yes::yes::yes::okay::tup::tup:

5. I like both very much although Palermo PM has more choices with both handles and shoulder strap.

6. Love the details and versatility of the Palermo!! What a great daughter you are:woohoo:

7. Palermo for sure!

8. Plalermo. That is very sweet.

9. Palermo for sure!

10. i vote for palermo....

11. Palermo PM

12. palermo! love that bag!

13. PALERMO! Love this bag!!

14. Palermo:smile: Lucky mom

15. Palermo! And what a wonderful gift for your mum! :love: