Buying my girlfriend a purse

th651

Aug 24, 2008
Shes never owned a real handbag.

I cannot decide between these two bags. She has hinted that she likes these bags but has never dreamed of owning one. She is 18 and it is out of her budget. Was looking for some help in picking which one to get her.

10619_bkhpm_a0_front

or

12530_bkhma_a0_front

She will be using it for an everyday thing or whatever.

Thanks for your help!

#1 and I totally agree with Melanie. You are too sweet! I vote #1 b/c the Carly is a classic and a good bag for everyday, but the patent still dresses it up a bit. You might want to check out the Coach subforum for opinions on those two too. ;)

She'll love either one! You're very sweet.

She's 18. Is she starting college this month? What else will she be carrying? College students carry a ton of books, so I'd go with the smaller of the two; however, I'm not afraid to contradict myself, and the more sophisticated look might be a nice start to the first year of study.

I would go with #1 for someone in that age range (it seems a little more fun). You are so thoughtful to buy her a handbag - the gift of the Handbag always has special meaning, and shows a lot of thought and care on your part!:yes:

1st one i have it and i LOVEEE it but get the bigger size if budget allows, i had that one but it got damaged and i traded it for something else which i regret now.