Buying my first LV tomorrow! Advice?

Cristina said:
The 25 does sag, but in my opinion not as much as the 30. I saw a woman with an older-looking 30 the other day, and it was sagging pretty heavily. I just received a vintage 25 that I bought on eBay, and it does sag, but not as much as I thought it would. I like the way it looks :biggrin:

As an owner of the 35 I'll say yes the 30 does sag but the 35 sags more. To combat this, as I said in another thread, put a magazine in the bottom and the prob. is easily fixed. Someone else suggested putting heavy cardstock or cardboard in the bottom. I LOVE my Speedy bag and the 30 should be roomy enough for you. Happy purchasing! Here's a comparison. 30 v/s 35.

Attachments

• Speedy 30.jpg
    Speedy 30.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 40
I like the size of the 30 :biggrin: I have the MC speedy 30 and its great for holding all my crap for school etc. I dont use it often since I also bring my laptop computer, but for exam days etc its great!

Go for the 30! Roomy enough to hold your things, classic style and durable.

The handles on my 35 aren't small so I would think that the handles on the 30 wouldn't be either. They should be porportioned to the bag.

Cristina said:
The 25 does sag, but in my opinion not as much as the 30. I saw a woman with an older-looking 30 the other day, and it was sagging pretty heavily. I just received a vintage 25 that I bought on eBay, and it does sag, but not as much as I thought it would. I like the way it looks :biggrin:

Off the subject....sorry...;)

Hey Christina,
Any advice on a reputable reseller for LV? Who did u buy ur speedy from?

Thank you all for helping!! :love:

We're leaving in a couple of hours, will let you know what I end up getting ;) Right now I'm going towards the 25 .

Oh, and I barely slept last night, I was too excited :blink:

bobojue said:
Plunk that credit card down and don't look back!!!!!! Very exciting.

:biggrin: I have quite a bit of savings, so not using the credit card.. I've been a good girl for so long, saving money and not buying things I don't need. Well screw it, I NEED this bag :lol: I took a while to convinve my fiancé it was the right thing.. He was like "well we have all these plane tickets.." and of course I had a speech planned out :idea: He's a smart man though, so didn't quite fall for it, but he got excited for me and wanted me to get it :biggrin::love:

Hmm I think you should get whichever suits your body frame more, I'm partial to the Speedy 25 though because it doesn't look like luggage on me. If you're going to be using it for school though the 30 might be more practical.

Most important... HAVE FUN!! Can't wait to see what you come home with =>

I recently was faced with this decision but I decided to go with a 30. To me, the 25 just looks a little funny on an adult woman. And I don't think the 30 is like luggage it all, it's not THAT big.