Buying my first Dior lady medium but which color?

I think it depends what will match with your wardrobe best. I would choose the blue or grey but of all the colors I think Dior does cherry red beautifully. The patent burgundy is also amazing! Sorry I'm not much help but I think you need to decide cool or warm toned first. All are great choices!

All 3...just kidding...maybe. What colors do you already have in your bag collection? I have that red which was my First Lady and then I got a matte grey. I love blue and think it’s such a great neutral and works well with just about every color and outfit. Red is such a fun pop of color that will also work with so many different outfits. The grey is also great as it’s pretty versatile too and nice to have in a collection if you have black already.

Reactions: averagejoe
Didn’t realize the the lady dior comes with zipper and flap closure. I have gone with zipper since i never done the double flap useful on chanel. But what is the general feedback on zip vs flap closure?

i end up getting the ABC mitzah with my initial :smile:

View attachment 4829904
The zipper makes it harder to access the contents of the bag, since the opening is narrowed, but it looks cleaner than the flap closure.

I like the practicality of the flap closure, but the look of the zipper closure.

Congratulations. The gray is so lovely. I've tried that one on 2 or 3 times. :smile:

I have same issue. I love the structure of zipper. I like to keep med-long nails and I know the flap closure would get scratched up. What happens to flap over the years of use. I wonder if it will show structural wear.