Buying my first Dior lady medium but which color?

_kiki119_

Jun 14, 2020
I work at a casual company so i wear a lot of denim and netural color.

i have a red Gucci marmont and a chanel WOC... so maybe best to get a color other and red? Or red should just be my thing? Lol

Reactions: shopmycloset_lk

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
All 3...just kidding...maybe. What colors do you already have in your bag collection? I have that red which was my First Lady and then I got a matte grey. I love blue and think it’s such a great neutral and works well with just about every color and outfit. Red is such a fun pop of color that will also work with so many different outfits. The grey is also great as it’s pretty versatile too and nice to have in a collection if you have black already.

Reactions: averagejoe

Home2020

Aug 10, 2020
After looking at outfit photo and my collection.... i have opted for the grey... also asked my SA to match a mitzah. So here’s to my first dior purchase haha

That would have been my 2nd choice for you! Please post pictures when you get it. I am toying with the idea to get the blue one.

_kiki119_

Jun 14, 2020
Didn’t realize the the lady dior comes with zipper and flap closure. I have gone with zipper since i never done the double flap useful on chanel. But what is the general feedback on zip vs flap closure?

i end up getting the ABC mitzah with my initial :smile:

CF0A3078-C118-455A-8340-FAD63C51BAA0.jpeg

Reactions: averagejoe

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Didn’t realize the the lady dior comes with zipper and flap closure. I have gone with zipper since i never done the double flap useful on chanel. But what is the general feedback on zip vs flap closure?

i end up getting the ABC mitzah with my initial :smile:

View attachment 4829904
The zipper makes it harder to access the contents of the bag, since the opening is narrowed, but it looks cleaner than the flap closure.

I like the practicality of the flap closure, but the look of the zipper closure.

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
Oct 17, 2010
Congratulations. The gray is so lovely. I've tried that one on 2 or 3 times. :smile:

I have same issue. I love the structure of zipper. I like to keep med-long nails and I know the flap closure would get scratched up. What happens to flap over the years of use. I wonder if it will show structural wear.