Buying my first Chanel TOMORROW! WAHOOOO

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hiya Ladies! I'm normally in the Balenciaga forum but regularly lurk over here in Chanel to drool over your gorgeous bags *waves hello*. I've sold a couple of my Bals and am heading to Chanel in Amsterdam to pop my Chanel cherry!

I'm particularly after a classic evening bag so am tossing up between Black reissue 226 and Classic Flap with Caviar leather. I know I'll stand in the store (trying to ignore PHH's eye-rolling) trying to decide which one. Ack.

I'm so excited! Woot!!!! I'll post pics when I'm home! Wish me luck Ladies!!!!

2. ^^ Yay, Cal!!! Either one you pick is an excellent choice!! Welcome to the Chanel Forum!

3. Can't wait to see it and hear all about it!!!
    WELCOME!!!

4. Sal,
    :yahoo: feel happy for you.....:yes:
    oh yes ....call them first coz you never know.........i was there few weeks ago...they have a large brown caviar Classic Flap,grey caviar C F and beige C F....and they dont have the black one ,also no reissue :sad: ..........i think you better call them :rolleyes: ,i think by now(i hope)they will have all the classic collections in stock...

5. :yahoo: excited for you!!! Have fun!

6. Welcome!!!!!! Please don't forget to post a picture - Congrats!

7. congrats!! Hope you have fun and enjoy your Chanel experience!!

8. Yay! How exciting!:yahoo: Can't wait to see the pics of your new purchase.

9. awwwwwwwwwww :wlae::wlae: Congrats in Advance :biggrin:

cant wait for pic's 2 be posted :biggrin:

10. Thanks Ladies, I'm really excited. I'm a bit concered that I'll have difficulty deciding on a bag and I'm worried that my poor PHH will lose the will to live. Can I get two? Can I? Can I?

11. Aww definitely Cal! Get them both if you can't decide and don't forget to post some pictures! We'll be waiting... =)

12. do it!! get both! then i can live vicariously through you... i have none :sad:

13. Nice to see you here Cal!! Welcome to your new home ;)

I cant wait to hear which one you picked, both are great choices so youre going to come home with a great new baby!

14. cal, welcome to the chanel forum!!!
    i can't wait to see which bag you end up with!

15. Hi Cal,

Let us know what you get and post some pics.

I'll check back.