Buying my first Chanel for my b-day!!!

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Hi, its my b-day today!!! I'm a very clutzy person, and it's my birthday today...this morning I was walking down the stairs and I had my head in front of me, not looking down, and I fell over the last 4 steps and onto the floor getting a big cut, which forced me to go to the hospital and have painful stitches done on my b-day. (That was earlier today, today's my b-day!!) My birthday hasn't been going very well so far, so I am treating myself to my very first Chanel!! I was just wondering if anyone could give me some authentic ebay sellers, or if I should purchase a flapbag, a cambon, or a vintage Chanel. (I was thinking maybe a pink flapbag, or a vintage one.)

thanks. I'm so happy. (Besides the big white bandages wrapped around my knee) I've been having the Chanel bug. (I think, dream, and live for Chanel.) I can't wait to buy my first Chanel, I just need a few references, or authentic sellers as I typed above.

Ouch that must have really hurt. And worse its on your birthday. But how exciting, your getting a Chanel. I am not to sure of a list, but if you look on ebay and find one you like you can post it in "authenticate this" in the chanel shopping section. BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :party: :balloon:

Happy Birthday! I hope you are feeling better now. I saw the pink classic bowler, pink small shoulder bag, and pink medallion tote, and may be even a pink flap at saks beverly hills yesterday.

Happy birthday! hope u get better soon!...im sure the chanel bag will make u feel better!:P Im gettin my first chanel bag as well.. i tihnk u should just pick somthin u are crazy about:yes: Good luck!