Buying mascara. How to get the freshest tube?!

uhpharm01

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
Hi everyone
How does on e go about getting the freshest tubes of mascara? Do you buy in the store or do you buy online? I ask because sometimes my mascara flakes off my eyelashes at the end of the day.

Thank you.

I don't think it's because your mascara isn't "fresh". I noticed cheaper mascaras (drug stores) tended to flake and land on my cheeks while more expensive mascara didn't. I suggest you try switching the brand of mascara you're currently using [emoji4] doesn't have to be expensive - for me I just did some research on non flaking mascaras. I personally like lancome hypnose drama

I don't think it's because your mascara isn't "fresh". I noticed cheaper mascaras (drug stores) tended to flake and land on my cheeks while more expensive mascara didn't. I suggest you try switching the brand of mascara you're currently using [emoji4] doesn't have to be expensive - for me I just did some research on non flaking mascaras. I personally like lancome hypnose drama
I second that! Has nothing to do with the freshness, but instead the type and quality - not equivalent to price tag - of the mascara.

Funny enough, my favorite mascara is also the Lancome Hypnose Drama :loveeyes: Never flakes on me, applies beautifully, and doesn't go anywhere even when I rub my eyes. It's volumizing, lengthening, and holds a curl wonderfully. Out of curiosity I've tried other mascaras, but they didn't compare.