Buying LV bags without paying taxes

Have the item charge/sent from any outside state that has a boutique to your home. No sales tax. Expedited shipping is $20 think ground is free.

Have the item charge/sent from any outside state that has a boutique to your home. No sales tax. Expedited shipping is $20 think ground is free.

Don't think this will work. As long as there is an LV store in the state, you will have to pay sales tax. I think your best bet is to call a Saks that has an LV and have them ship it to you. Just double check and make sure.

Thanks so much for all your advice!! I just called the Galleria in TX and got it without tax, and shipping 2nd day was only 20 bucks.
So excited!!
I hope it will look good on me!!

Hi Mouseptrolix,
Oh really? Glad to know that. I am from CA too. Could you provide the TX phone numbers as I can order from there too. Thank You.
Congrats on your purchase. Galleria is one of my wish list:smile:

Oh no, sorry for the confusion, what I meant that I called Saks at the galleria mall in TX and ordered me a Tivoli GM.
The number is 9727165293, the SA name was Paris. Good luck!

It is same price everywhere. The only difference is that you don't pay taxes whether it is from tx, hawaii or any other out of state. Yes, they told me you can return to the local lv store, but I kept mine so can't confirm how smooth it would be to process return.

Ladies,
I'm in Houston TX. Do you have contact phone/email of any Saks's SA from other state? I would like to order from outside TX so that I don't have to pay tax.
I'm long for my first LV ever!