Buying Louis Vuitton online in Europe?

Hi there,

You can order online for France and the UK, via Vuitton.com. e-Luxury is owned by LVHM, and these are the only two methods of purchasing genuine Vuitton, online.

If you phone your local LV customer services, they will usually send out, mailorder, from a store in the country you reside in, for example, I often get items sent from LV in Dublin.

Good luck

K

No probs.

Let us know what you get! :0)

Good luck.

K

(I should have also added that you can check for the nearest store to you, via Vuitton.com. Give them a ring and you may be able to get direct from the store, rather than going via the customer service centres.)

Yeah, I know I should drag myself up to Amsterdam. I've got 2 very young kids at home and it's hard to get up there. If I can work out what I want I'll get LV to send it down.

Cal said:
Yeah, I know I should drag myself up to Amsterdam. I've got 2 very young kids at home and it's hard to get up there. If I can work out what I want I'll get LV to send it down.

oh..yes you right though...is difficuilt with chirldren around.....
i be going there this thurday morning...with train (i cant drive:shame: ) :smile: from rotter-ams....:P....then take a tram from the central to P C....

When I lived in Norway and needed something from a site that didn't ship to Norway, I used Jetcarrier.com as a middle-man. They gave me an "american address" to fill in, and then when they got the package they sendt it back to me in Norway. Maybe there's something similar for the country you live in?