Buying Japanese Items

If you are trying to get the pepper cell phone lanyard, get in line... :sad:

My boutique told me they can only grab one for me if we get it between when its manfu and stocked in Jax prior to shipping from Japan. This is one of the few times I've been limited by getting something because its not stored here in the US.

Sometimes the Japan items are available directly from JAX, but they won't show up in the U.S. boutique's ordering system. I'd try JAX, if it's available at all you should be able to get it from them.

I have ordered quite a few things from the japan site. I know Bunny has too. It's a little hit or miss. All you can do is call JAX and see if it's available. Timing is everything!

I have ordered quite a few things from the japan site. I know Bunny has too. It's a little hit or miss. All you can do is call JAX and see if it's available. Timing is everything!

Could someone post the link to the Japan coach site? I tried searching for it online and get getting private online sales sites and fakers! TIA

Could someone post the link to the Japan coach site? I tried searching for it online and get getting private online sales sites and fakers! TIA

Go to coach.com, on the bottom you'll see two symbols at the end of the row of options - one is for Coach Japan, the other is for Coach China, I can never remember what order they're in. When you're on the Japan or China website, there will be a "U.S. site" link in the same spot.

I am going to say you pretty much always can. I have ordered a few things from the japanese site through JAX. I am stationed in Japan, but refuse to pay the Yen price for Coach items.

If you are trying to get the pepper cell phone lanyard, get in line... :sad:

My boutique told me they can only grab one for me if we get it between when its manfu and stocked in Jax prior to shipping from Japan. This is one of the few times I've been limited by getting something because its not stored here in the US.

JAX told me that I could not order the Pinky or Pepper wristlet (the smaller one that someone posted here on TPF a few weeks ago, not the $58 one that's available now). They said it was only available in Japan. Maybe I should call them again.

Go to coach.com, on the bottom you'll see two symbols at the end of the row of options - one is for Coach Japan, the other is for Coach China, I can never remember what order they're in. When you're on the Japan or China website, there will be a "U.S. site" link in the same spot.

Thank you!