Buying Hermes at Fashionphile Beverly Hills store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher3200

Feb 20, 2012
Anyone have any experiences with Fashionphile at LA, Beverly Hills?

I know they are reputable, and rarely deal with fakes, but could happen from hearing stories here on TPF.

I don't want to wait anymore and am deciding to go reseller route, but dislike buying online. I have an upcoming vacation to LA and can visit the actual Fashionphile store.

How is their store generally, in terms of stock? Should I buy an accessory or bag feeling uncomfortable that it may have a chance being not authentic? I generally ONLY buy from boutiques. I have researched a lot interms of authenticating, but many accesories from Hermes are hard to authenticate.

MrMuggs

Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Anyone have any experiences with Fashionphile at LA, Beverly Hills?

I know they are reputable, and rarely deal with fakes, but could happen from hearing stories here on TPF.

I don't want to wait anymore and am deciding to go reseller route, but dislike buying online. I have an upcoming vacation to LA and can visit the actual Fashionphile store.

How is their store generally, in terms of stock? Should I buy an accessory or bag feeling uncomfortable that it may have a chance being not authentic? I generally ONLY buy from boutiques. I have researched a lot interms of authenticating, but many accesories from Hermes are hard to authenticate.
I suggest you post in the existing thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-s...ale-ebay-sellers-643531-211.html#post24005859

Status
Not open for further replies.