Buying from website

cc111

Cc111
May 21, 2014
Hi, I have a quick question. I purchased 2 SLGs from the Louis Vuitton website. Neither came with tags. I did receive both in dustbags and boxes. Is this the norm? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have a quick question. I purchased 2 SLGs from the Louis Vuitton website. Neither came with tags. I did receive both in dustbags and boxes. Is this the norm? Thanks in advance.
I don't think I've ever gotten tags buying from the website and about half of my collection is from online.
That is normal. I don't think the tags are that important.

I didn't knew that buying stuff online where LV wont give you either tags...now that kinda make me feel I should just purchase in store. I like being lazy where I can look at the barcode tag to know where is my item I bought made in rather than physically finding it inside the product... :lol:

I didn't knew that buying stuff online where LV wont give you either tags...now that kinda make me feel I should just purchase in store. I like being lazy where I can look at the barcode tag to know where is my item I bought made in rather than physically finding it inside the product... :lol:
I've never seen a tag from LV saying where the item is made from. (other than on the actual item itself)
That's something new!

I've never seen a tag from LV saying where the item is made from. (other than on the actual item itself)
That's something new!

Here is the tag I circled I was mentioning about to look at to know where is your item you bought made in. :smile:
PS- I am not sure why I have a little brown tag saying "Made in Italy" for my Key pouch in DE. I found it inside the dust cover given, the day after I purchase my key pouch. :P

Here is the tag I circled I was mentioning about to look at to know where is your item you bought made in. :smile:
PS- I am not sure why I have a little brown tag saying "Made in Italy" for my Key pouch in DE. I found it inside the dust cover given, the day after I purchase my key pouch. :P

Hmm interesting! I've never seen that and I've purchased from both the store and online. Never received anything like it. That's nice though.