Buying from website

cc111

Cc111
May 21, 2014
MA, USA
Hi, I have a quick question. I purchased 2 SLGs from the Louis Vuitton website. Neither came with tags. I did receive both in dustbags and boxes. Is this the norm? Thanks in advance.

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Hi, I have a quick question. I purchased 2 SLGs from the Louis Vuitton website. Neither came with tags. I did receive both in dustbags and boxes. Is this the norm? Thanks in advance.
I don't think I've ever gotten tags buying from the website and about half of my collection is from online.
That is normal. I don't think the tags are that important.

lawandas

LVAddicted
O.G.
Dec 27, 2008
Texas
Yeah, that happened to me too. None of the several items I purchased online came tags. It's normal.

BleuSaphir

Gimme Louis Vuitton!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
glenngeertsema.rodeore.com
I didn't knew that buying stuff online where LV wont give you either tags...now that kinda make me feel I should just purchase in store. I like being lazy where I can look at the barcode tag to know where is my item I bought made in rather than physically finding it inside the product... :lol:

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
I didn't knew that buying stuff online where LV wont give you either tags...now that kinda make me feel I should just purchase in store. I like being lazy where I can look at the barcode tag to know where is my item I bought made in rather than physically finding it inside the product... :lol:
I've never seen a tag from LV saying where the item is made from. (other than on the actual item itself)
That's something new!

BleuSaphir

Gimme Louis Vuitton!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
glenngeertsema.rodeore.com
I've never seen a tag from LV saying where the item is made from. (other than on the actual item itself)
That's something new!
Here is the tag I circled I was mentioning about to look at to know where is your item you bought made in. :smile:
PS- I am not sure why I have a little brown tag saying "Made in Italy" for my Key pouch in DE. I found it inside the dust cover given, the day after I purchase my key pouch. :P

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Here is the tag I circled I was mentioning about to look at to know where is your item you bought made in. :smile:
PS- I am not sure why I have a little brown tag saying "Made in Italy" for my Key pouch in DE. I found it inside the dust cover given, the day after I purchase my key pouch. :P

Hmm interesting! I've never seen that and I've purchased from both the store and online. Never received anything like it. That's nice though.