Mansur Gavriel Buying from mg.com shipping to Canada

Help!

Anybody from Canada has shopped at mansurgavriel.com? It’s free shipping by DHL but I would like to know how much they’ll charge for brokerage fee.
I got charged around $200 in fees for a regular Lady bag back in 2015, and haven't ordered directly from them since. I'd recommend buying from Ssense if they have the item you're interested in. Duty free, as they are based in Canada.

I got charged around $200 in fees for a regular Lady bag back in 2015, and haven't ordered directly from them since. I'd recommend buying from Ssense if they have the item you're interested in. Duty free, as they are based in Canada.
Thank you very much for your reply. I saw some on ssense right now but not the colour and size that I wanted. Maybe I should wait, who knows ssense will somehow restock when it is closer to spring! Can’t really wear it right now it’s freezing anyway

Thank you very much for your reply. I saw some on ssense right now but not the colour and size that I wanted. Maybe I should wait, who knows ssense will somehow restock when it is closer to spring! Can’t really wear it right now it’s freezing anyway
Holt Renfrew sells MG too. I saw a good range at their Montreal store. They also have an online store now.

Thank you for your suggestion. I checked HR and saw that they only sell beauty products online. Is it possible to inquire/ order through email?

Oh, that’s strange, i bought a RM guitar strap from the e-shop last year and remember seeing bags. I think you should call them up then, maybe they can check the stock for you.