**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

my items were delivered, signed by RAY, via UPS yesterday around 8:30am. Still did not get notified of it being delivered to them or a check in. Wait times are 52 minutes to speak to CS. No chat on website available. What is wrong with this company. They cant keep using the COVID excuse- its been years now. They have had plenty of time to overhaul to accomodate for a post-pandemic life.

my items were delivered, signed by RAY, via UPS yesterday around 8:30am. Still did not get notified of it being delivered to them or a check in. Wait times are 52 minutes to speak to CS. No chat on website available. What is wrong with this company. They cant keep using the COVID excuse- its been years now. They have had plenty of time to overhaul to accomodate for a post-pandemic life.
My experience has been good. Returned an item last week. Got response within a day and refund soon after.

My recent experience has not been good. According to fed ex tracking, the returned item was received and signed for by FP employee on January 12th. I have not gotten any acknowledgement of receipt from FP. I could not get through to customer service (59 minute wait time). I did send customer service an email to verify their receipt and ask when I might expect my refund. The response, which took two days, was that tracking showed receipt (which I already knew) and that refunds could take up to 10 business days for more expensive items. I am not inclined to buy from them again since returns are now neither prompt nor easy.

Yikes, what is going on over there? I noticed their usual turnaround times got worse late last year, but that could be explained due to the holidays. Now, it’s like they have two people and a hamster running the whole operation.

Seriously!!! Whose running the show? I can’t believe a company this huge can’t get their s*it together. It’s been like this on/off for years.

It's like a vicious circle too - I haven't bought anything from them in awhile and I don't check their "new" section very often since their inventory has gotten stale imo. And it will likely remain stale so long as they keep under-quoting people and otherwise just offer a really subpar experience for the sellers.

Reactions: caannie
The stock definitely is stale and gets cycled through, but the prices have adjusted as well. Fashionphile is back to what it was when I started buying and selling with them well over a decade ago: a place where one got good deals on preloved items. Fashionphile over the years had become more of an online boutique with most items as giftable and above retail. Now that does that mean the quotes will be low? Yes, but Fashionphile buying a bit below, at, and above retail was not sustainable on the long run in my opinion. I had not really bought a lot after 2018, but have started buying more and more recently as the prices especially for Hermes jewelry, watches, homeware, and even bags have gotten very competitive and attractive.

I recently got a brand new with stickers on hardware chanel small classic flap in black for $650 less than retail and no tax. 31 series w/ plate on inside. So I did great! They definitely have deals on there :smile:
Congrats on your new Chanel! Was it lambskin leather? or Patent leather? Knowing consignments normally wouldn't sell something could over sell for retail for less.

Reactions: PikaboICU