Buying from BalNY..want an 07 bag...how long can I wait?

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
Just a quick question...I have an 07 bag in mind and it's in stock. Only problem is ... I have to wait to save more to buy it. I know I absolutely love it and have done of searching through threads to see different pictures to make sure I love it....here's my question:

What are the chances of an 07 bag becoming sold out in a month or two? Is there a way to put a bag on hold for a month ? (silly, thought I'd ask anyway).

When looking to buy a particular color/season...do you usually have to call around to different Bal stores to find out if it's in stock or can your home store do a centralized search and find it for you?

I don't want to miss out..but I just can't buy it right now.

Thank you!

Why don't you put it on a credit card? this way, you will have the bag and don't have to pay for at least three weeks??
Its a bad habit i know but balenciagas, stocks deplete fast...

Good luck!

Or....You might find what you are looking for in one of the reputable consignment shops on-line. I know Real Deal and Anns Fabulous Finds will both put items on hold for a limited time. HTH! :yes::okay::heart:

If it were me, I would grab it on a credit card and then just pay it off in say 90 days. That way you have it and don't take the chance of never finding it again.
Good luck on making the right decision! :heart::yes: