Buying first LV

1. I am new to LV though I have browsed through eluxury several times. What's a good bag to start a collection with?

2. i think the first step is to decide if you want a shoulder or hand-held bag?

3. a speedy? can't go wrong with a classic.

4. I agree a speedy I think is a great first bag, very classic and always in style.

5. I wouldn't mind either shoulder or handheld. I do like the speedy...which speedy is better 25 or 30? Am 5'6" and weigh about 150lb. Mono or Damier?

6. Damier Speedy 30! : )

7. I would probably say 30. As for mono or damier, that is a matter of preference, but you don't have to worry about the vachetta with the damier.

8. i have been pondering the same thing! i know the speedy's a classic but i think that i have decided on the Manhattan GM because it's got a few extra bells and whistles.

9. i agree with everyone else.. a monogram speedy! or perhaps an accessory if you wanted one? Are you into handhelds/shoulder?

10. Speedy is an excellent bag. I have one...the mono 30...but hope to expand that some day. I like the 30 better, but I like bigger bags.

11. my first bag was a mono speedy 25 and i wouldn't trade it for the world. i love damier but i think mono speedy's are so classic!

12. first bag...pochette (if you want small)
    moms first bag.... mono speedy 25 (classic!)

13. Live in the northeast: Snow from Nov - April...

14. Damier speedy 30 would be great for you!, or a mono 30!

15. I vote damier speedy 30 too !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice