Buying First Louis..Store or Eluxury??

Definitely the store, so you can look at future purchases in person and fully experience the whole Louis Vuitton experience.. that is ! :yes:

IMO nothing compares to going to the store and seeing all that LV in person:nuts:. I get some items via courier due to distance but given a choice I would always visit the store, plus you never know what else you might see that you NEED.:lol: :lol:

Normally, I would choose internet shopping over going to the store. But just recently I found two wonderful SAs at my local LV store (one is a manager of that location) so I enjoy making trips to the store even if it's just to say HELLO. I would say, go to the store!!! Hopefully, your first experience will be a great one!!! DO tell us how it goes!!!:yes:

The store! For sure. There are so many times I thought I knew 'just' what I wanted to only find it was bigger, smaller, I didn't like the handles, etc...or have something 'catch' my eye and fall in love.

I would ask for people's opinion on SA's, and call ahead to make sure they will be there. A good SA makes all the difference!

A good one will show you anything and everything you want...and ask to see the 'book' of upcoming releases, always fun to look through.

Either way congrats and let us know how how it goes

Go to the store. I am very picky and I like to inspect my bag before purchasing it to make sure it's perfect so spend some time getting your 1st bag is worthwhile

Just a thought... there is a LV store now in Northbrook Court in Northbrook, IL. It's easy to get to from the highway, 294, ... just get off at Lake Cook Road & go east a couple of miles.