Buying Chanel glasses on ebay...

Selena said:
I have bought both of my chanel glasses in the boutique. You should really go that route. I believe chanel has a three year warranty. I love mine so much! I just got the brand new #6014 $325 and I want to sleep in them I love them so much! :smile:

Selena

Bah. I bought Chanel's from the boutique last year and I'm hesitant to do it again. I would rather put that $300+ towards a purse.

IntlSet said:
Bah. I bought Chanel's from the boutique last year and I'm hesitant to do it again. I would rather put that $300+ towards a purse.

Why? Did you have a bag experience? I dont know...it is just nice to have a good pair of glasses that look great and I know if I have a problem I can take them make to the store.

Selena

Selena said:
Why? Did you have a bag experience? I dont know...it is just nice to have a good pair of glasses that look great and I know if I have a problem I can take them make to the store.

Selena

lol No no no, not a bad experience. I'm just being cheap. :oh: I'm glad you love yours, though! I think I just didn't get a pair I really loved.

Oh please tell me about not loving them. I bought one pair and just didnt love it and I thought for the price that i was spending I should just adore them. So I went back and found a pair that I went mental for #5096 and exchanged them. They are like a dark taupe big with huge rhinestone CC's. I love them...then the next week I am at the mall with my mom and see the new 6014 with big cutout CC's in silver and just had to have them. So I have two that I totally adore. I must have tried on 30 styles of Chanel at the boutique, Bloomies, NM ect. These were the only two that looked good on me. I felt a little guilty buying to pairs in less then 2 weeks but hey I am worth it! :smile:

Selena