Buying Cartier Cheap While Traveling

I hope to travel from UK to Canada in sept and rang Cartier in Heathrow airport yesterday .They said the price is 17 % cheaper than the high street .Am interested in the love cuff bangle and the price is £4050 but in Heathrow they quoted me as £3375 .I have to call them two days in advance and they will reserve it for me
This is very interesting. Next on my list is another rainbow, so maybe I should take a trip through Heathrow once travel opens up!

Reactions: CoCoBelle
I hope to travel from UK to Canada in sept and rang Cartier in Heathrow airport yesterday .They said the price is 17 % cheaper than the high street .Am interested in the love cuff bangle and the price is £4050 but in Heathrow they quoted me as £3375 .I have to call them two days in advance and they will reserve it for me

I'm in London now, and hoping to purchase the Love when I depart. Were you quoted 3375 GBP for the regular sized love?

Hi all, I’m a bit confused. Is duty free at Heathrow for the love bracelet 20% off retail which is $6000 GBP?
Totaling $4800 gbp = $6255 usd.
If so, it wouldn’t make sense for me to purchase there if I can get it in Los Angeles for $5550 plus tax for $6050?

I’m such a noob! Just realized it's $6550 in the states >.<

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone could help me out on this as I am getting conflicting messages from different SAs?!?!

I am flying out next weekend and wanted to reserve a JUC sm ring in WG. I spoke to one SA on the phone a few days ago and they said the ring is hardly in stock but I could pre-order and pay it at the airport and then collect it at Harrods when it is available (for the price at the airport). They also said I could call in less than a weeks time and see if they have in stock to reserve.

I just call the store now to see if I could reserve and they didnt have it in stock, then i double checked with the SA on the phone to see if i could pre-order/pay at the airport and collect it at Harrods and they said that wasnt a service they provided?! Anyone know what rules on this, please let me know!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out on this as I am getting conflicting messages from different SAs?!?!

I am flying out next weekend and wanted to reserve a JUC sm ring in WG. I spoke to one SA on the phone a few days ago and they said the ring is hardly in stock but I could pre-order and pay it at the airport and then collect it at Harrods when it is available (for the price at the airport). They also said I could call in less than a weeks time and see if they have in stock to reserve.

I just call the store now to see if I could reserve and they didnt have it in stock, then i double checked with the SA on the phone to see if i could pre-order/pay at the airport and collect it at Harrods and they said that wasnt a service they provided?! Anyone know what rules on this, please let me know!
Not sure about collection in harrods but from Jan there won’t be any vat free or duty free in any store as we leave the Eu .weird and horrible

Hello, with today’s prices YG just un clou where I’m at in UAE is for 28,500 AED, which is 7759$ incl. tax., is there any country that’s cheaper ? I can refund the tax but it would be only 3%, so it’ll be for 7526$, Please help if any other country is actually cheaper than that

Reactions: am2022