Buying BV in Italy vs. US

cumbaroll

O.G.
Apr 18, 2010
My brother is in Italy right now, and I am wondering if it is much cheaper to buy in Italy than it is in the US. I am interested in the cervo hobo or the veneta hobo bag.

dottiebbb

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
I'm not in Italy, but you can scope out prices by going to bottegaveneta.com/it. That website shows the medium Veneta as 1950€ and the grand Veneta as 2300€. There is a Cervo for 1550€. Those prices are a couple hundred less than US prices.

cumbaroll

O.G.
Apr 18, 2010
I'm not in Italy, but you can scope out prices by going to bottegaveneta.com/it. That website shows the medium Veneta as 1950€ and the grand Veneta as 2300€. There is a Cervo for 1550€. Those prices are a couple hundred less than US prices.
Thanks so much!!

GoStanford

Jun 28, 2012
My brother is in Italy right now, and I am wondering if it is much cheaper to buy in Italy than it is in the US. I am interested in the cervo hobo or the veneta hobo bag.
Depending on his itinerary, you might also consider the BV duty-free shops in airports like London Heathrow. It would save carrying a purchase in Italy around and dealing with the VAT refund.