Buying authentic Fendi online

LVenthusiast

Louis is my homeboy
Aug 24, 2007
I'm new to this forum, my question is where can I buy authentic Fendi online? Besides Elux, Bluefly, Overstock, or Smartbargains, are sites like Jomashop.com reliable? Thanks for all of your help.

I'm new to this forum, my question is where can I buy authentic Fendi online? Besides Elux, Bluefly, Overstock, or Smartbargains, are sites like Jomashop.com reliable? Thanks for all of your help.

Jomashop sells authentic....do a search and you will find many threads. I received a mens messenger yesterday from them and it was authentic, wrapped in paper as it would from fendi. They have great prices. PM if you want a 10 off coupon.

Constylement.com sells authentic designer handbags however she only sells what she receives in so there is not a lot of Fendi's right now on there. But you can always check back from time to time to see if she got some in.

I purchased an authentic gold spy from Jomashop. I haven't heard of most of these places that are being posted, but IMO, Jomashop, Ann's Fabulous Finds, and Yoox are all very reliable. I believe that yoox is like an online tj maxx except for designer stuff. Past season items that didn't get sold at department stores and boutiques.

I have shopped at The Couture Exchange and bought several authentic items. They have two locations in New Jersey, and I have also placed several items on consignment. They are legit.

Many members have also said sabinesboutique.com is a good site. Jomashop is definitely reliable. Anns fab finds as lit said is another great one. I've bought from Jomashop, Anns, Bluefly, Overstock several times before, goods have always been top notch.

Jomashop is okay if you are ordering something and don't have an issue with what you receive. I bought a small fendi from them with no problems. However, if you end up trying to return something, even if it's defective, it's a nightmare. It took me two months, multiple complaints to the bbb and a credit card dispute to get my money back for a rusty gucci bag.