Buying and Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, dear girls

I am always buying B bags and have never thought about selling them. But it seems that I want to buy more and more different styles and colors so I have to give up one or two or my current b bags in order to get some new beauties now:P. But I have no any idea where I can sell them. Can you guys give me any advices? thank you so much:smile:.

A reminder that buying/selling/trading or soliciting for such is NOT permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Bonanza or Ebay. Those are some auction sites to list your bags. There are also consignment options. Just check the list in the shopping thread. Hope that helps.

Try Bonanza or Ebay. Those are some auction sites to list your bags. There are also consignment options. Just check the list in the shopping thread. Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot Saira1214, I knew Ebay, but have not tried Bonanza before, is it good?
Do you know which consignment store in the shopping thread is good or you have tried it before and found it was good? I found out the New York Barney in the consignment store list as well, as I knew they only sell new stuff. so that mean it sells second hand and do consignment as well?

thank you so much. so many question:P, can anyone else help me as well?:smile:

I purchased a bag from Bonanza, the seller used USPS. Now it's stuck at our local custom, I'm authorizing our local postal service to clear it but I may have to pay a 10% custom tax :wtf: WT**
This is my second time purchase from the US. First time was from RDC and the parcel was delivered with no issue at all (with EMS). I don't why is there a problem this time, I've been waiting for a week!! :pout:
I'll be extra careful next time when I order via mail!!!

I purchased a bag from Bonanza, the seller used USPS. Now it's stuck at our local custom, I'm authorizing our local postal service to clear it but I may have to pay a 10% custom tax :wtf: WT**
This is my second time purchase from the US. First time was from RDC and the parcel was delivered with no issue at all (with EMS). I don't why is there a problem this time, I've been waiting for a week!! :pout:
I'll be extra careful next time when I order via mail!!!

It's likely because of the way the Customs Forms were filled out. If there's any missing info, Customs jumps all on top of it. I was extremely fortunate to find a Post Office where the gal really knew her stuff (re: international shipping/forms, etc.), so I've learned how to fill out the forms such that they don't bring on any un-needed attention!

It's likely because of the way the Customs Forms were filled out. If there's any missing info, Customs jumps all on top of it. I was extremely fortunate to find a Post Office where the gal really knew her stuff (re: international shipping/forms, etc.), so I've learned how to fill out the forms such that they don't bring on any un-needed attention!
I see, could be that reason.
I meant to say this is my second Bal purchase.. had other 2 purchase from endless.com before of course the value were much lesser. First time I face this problem..
Just called the postal service.. the bag is still with the customs.. Gosh this is torturing!!! :cry::mad:
I just hope nothing bad will happen~

Hi, I have a question about buying. Has anyone purchased from an individual through PayPal? I am considering purchasing a used Bal from someone but after reading all these horror stories I wanted to protect myself in the event that I receive a fake bag. I read PayPal's buyer protection and I assume that the transaction would be covered; however, I'm wondering what I would need to do to prove that the seller had misrepresented the bag as authentic since it's not through any type of website. Would an invoice stating the item description suffice?

Hi, I have a question about buying. Has anyone purchased from an individual through PayPal? I am considering purchasing a used Bal from someone but after reading all these horror stories I wanted to protect myself in the event that I receive a fake bag. I read PayPal's buyer protection and I assume that the transaction would be covered; however, I'm wondering what I would need to do to prove that the seller had misrepresented the bag as authentic since it's not through any type of website. Would an invoice stating the item description suffice?
It happens quite a bit, and yes, you would be covered under PP's buyer's protection. Make sure to authenticate your bag in the "authenticate this balenciaga" part of the forum to put your mind at ease. :flowers:

It happens quite a bit, and yes, you would be covered under PP's buyer's protection. Make sure to authenticate your bag in the "authenticate this balenciaga" part of the forum to put your mind at ease. :flowers:

Thanks for your response! Yes, I'm planning do the transaction through PP and to have it authenticated here (assuming one of the lovely experts will look at it for me) once the bag arrives.:smile:

Hi, please start a thread in the ebay subforum. The experts there can give you more advice. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.