Buying an LV in france

Miss-Me

Jun 13, 2009
Hello fashionistas!

I have been wanting an LV for as long as I can remember and I feel like the time has come.lol

Im going away to france this week (to Lille) and I was wondering whether the LV bags actually work out cheaper.

Ive looked online and compared to the UK, I can get the same bag for £60 less.

I know that the LV is a french bag so i am hoping it would be cheaper...??

Do you think its worth it or should I just get one from London.

And also, are the prices relatively consistent or do they vary from town to town (e.g. same in paris and lille).

Thanks guys im off on sunday so i hope i get some replies before that.

xxx

Hi there and congrats on your upcoming LV!

I would say buy while in France, the prices are the same everywhere and don't vary at all. It could be a little price difference in either way compared to UK though, but it also depends if you can get tax refund at the airport.

Have a nice trip and happy shopping for your 1st LV! :biggrin:

Hi there and congrats on your upcoming LV!

I would say buy while in France, the prices are the same everywhere and don't vary at all. It could be a little price difference in either way compared to UK though, but it also depends if you can get tax refund at the airport.

Have a nice trip and happy shopping for your 1st LV! :biggrin:

Hey thanks!

I am looking forward to become a part of the clan lol

Im going via eurorail so i dont know whether the tax refund applies...not sure?!!! Its the first time im going to france and to buy a designer outside of the UK so I dont know much about the taxes etc

Oh, you're in UK? -You can only get the tax refund when crossing the EU border. Like taking a flight (or train I think) to a country outside EU..

Hey, so even without the tax refund it would still work out cheaper than here in UK.I have looked at the website but I am still not so sure.

hey, what is the bag pattern that you decided to buy?

Hey I want to get a Mongram neverfull but I am still not sure as to what size I want them. I will decide once I get to see the bags at the LV store.

So excited!