Buying almost new...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasia

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
I'm not a fan of buying used items, and if i'm paying a lot it better be brand new and be made for only me... But i found this work for a pretty good price, used three times... And I really want to buy it, but I don't want to regrett it... What do you think= I don't want to love it less just because I did'nt buy it in a store... Is it possibly yo clean the bag (professionely) to make it feel as brand new? Has anyone experience of buying something used while being sceptial?

And I would also like to know if anyone can identify this colour (and year). Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2904545030.jpg
    2904545030.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 96
I also think it is 2007 SGH Mogano, one of the most beautiful combo! You could send it in to LMB to have a spa treatment, or at least you can request to clean its handles. This is a rare find. Don't give up.

I buy used bags all the time, and I'm very picky about condition. This particular bag seems nearly brand new, and I'd totally buy it if I were in the market for a SGH Mogano Work (gorgeous leather and color/hardware combo, btw!).

Sometimes if I want to "freshen up" a bag I'll give it a wipe-down with Apple leather conditioner - oil-free and smell-free - conditions the leather nicely, and makes me feel like the bag is more mine. Could be totally psychological, but works for me!;)

Gorgeous! Mogano sgh is tdf! It's on my wishlist. I buy bals, mostly ones no longer available at retail stores, most of the time and have no regrets. Once they are in my home for about a week, they feel like all of my babies. I am very picky and baby all of my bags, so i do make sure they are new or used just a couple of times. You really can't tell the difference.

I am also extremely picky but just to save money I only buy like new condition bags. As soon as I receive them, I clean it thoroughly with baby diaper wipe.

If the bag arrives in the condition that is less than what I expect, the I list it on ebay right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.