Buying a Treadmill?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of buying a treadmill.

Does anyone know any good/decent brands that aren't too expensive? What's a good store to get a good deal?

If you own a treadmill, what brand is it and how much did you pay? Where did you buy it?

2. I don't know what your budget is, but I have a Smooth Fitness treadmill. I LOVE it! YOu can only get them online, but the purchase/delivery was seemless. Great warranty as well. :tup:

I have the 6.25, and have had it for about 13 months. http://www.smoothfitness.com/treadmills/?GCID=S16626x023&KEYWORD=smooth+fitness+treadmill&MATCHTYPE=search

3. I got my Horizon Fitness treadmill on eBay. It is reconditioned and it came delivered right from the factory. It comes with a full warranty. I had seen the same model at Dick's Sporting Goods for $1,299 and bought it on eBay for $529.....plus free delivery!! I had to put it together but that was easy and only took about 20 minutes. I love it!

4. Precor

The End.

5. I have had a proform for about 8 years and both my husband and I use it on almost a daily basis all these years. We have yet to have a problem with it (knock on wood) and they are quite affordable.

6. I have a NordicTrak. I bought it about 10 years ago, and it really is quite good.

7. NordicTrak - $1100 with the warrantay - i am happy with it so far! - only had it for about 4 months

8. I just bought the Weslo Treadmill, Cadence 80 from Sears for $279.99 :yahoo: It is pretty basic but its small and folds up. So far all the reviews I've read about it are good.

9. Have a Precor, don't know price it was a gift from my kids, I just need to use it more LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice