Buying a separate dust bag?

I agree it is difficult to find separate dustbags. They normally come with the bag - as you know - once bought the dustbag tends to get lost or misplaced. Can Mulberry help?

I agree it is difficult to find separate dustbags. They normally come with the bag - as you know - once bought the dustbag tends to get lost or misplaced. Can Mulberry help?

It's against EBay policy to sell on there and they get removed. If you are quick you can sometimes pick one up. NP as already mentioned does sell them now.

Mulberry don't sell them, I had one with a small hole and asked if they could replace but they wouldn't .

If you ever send a bag back for repair they will return it in a new dustbag. :tup: worth remembering ;)

It's against EBay policy to sell on there and they get removed. If you are quick you can sometimes pick one up. NP as already mentioned does sell them now.

Mulberry don't sell them, I had one with a small hole and asked if they could replace but they wouldn't .

If you ever send a bag back for repair they will return it in a new dustbag. :tup: worth remembering ;)

Unfortunately they do not seem to return or replace the dustbag after repairs in NY. I have sent in two separate repairs (one under warranty and one paid for a turnlock replacement) and both were simply put in paper shopping bags (no tissue or dustbag or anything).

another site (UK) to try - if none shown on site it's worth mailing them to ask anyway - is ..

http://www.authenticbags.co.uk/

I know they have adverts on UK "for sale / wanted" sites stating they will buy Mulberry dustys .. I imagine they want them to go with the dustbag-less bags they are selling, but, they may be willing to sell a dusty on it's own ? xx

Unfortunately they do not seem to return or replace the dustbag after repairs in NY. I have sent in two separate repairs (one under warranty and one paid for a turnlock replacement) and both were simply put in paper shopping bags (no tissue or dustbag or anything).

Of Gosh, that's so different from UK. Whenever I've sent mine in they are returned in a grey Mulberry carrier, tissue paper and new dustbag.

Also in the UK, but have never received a dustbag after having a repair. Sent my lily without one in the hopes I'll receive one that fits, but instead it came back wrapped in plastic.

I was told by SA in Westfields Stratford my return should come back in a new dustbag as I didn't have mine at the time as it was spur of the moment Decision to get my Daria sent off. I was out shopping at the time and the scratches were doing my head in ;0) also quoted 10 weeks plus for repairs.....eek they must be busy!

I was told by SA in Westfields Stratford my return should come back in a new dustbag as I didn't have mine at the time as it was spur of the moment Decision to get my Daria sent off. I was out shopping at the time and the scratches were doing my head in ;0) also quoted 10 weeks plus for repairs.....eek they must be busy!

Wow that is a long time.

Wow that is a long time. Hope she comes back sooner for you:smile:

My large Antony came back last week from Mulberry, it had a new postman's lock fitted and was re-inked. It took 3 months ! They did a great job though. It came back beautifully packed and included a white dustbag.