Buying a new LV next week, what should she be?

Okay.... Now I found a cream vintage Chanel I'm kind of in love with... Beautiful chevron quilting and in great condition....I've narrowed it down to an Azur NF or the Chanel.... The vintage Chanel is 600.00...HELP everyone....what should I do?! LoL ... Try not to tell me to buy both, because I will, and I can't if I wanna make my Vegas trip count!

I guess it depends on your needs and how much you care about the space and how much you carry.... if you like big bags and you carry a lot go for the NF... it's a gorgeous bag... if not... Chanel is always a gorgeous classic!!! :smile:

Okay.... Now I found a cream vintage Chanel I'm kind of in love with... Beautiful chevron quilting and in great condition....I've narrowed it down to an Azur NF or the Chanel.... The vintage Chanel is 600.00...HELP everyone....what should I do?! LoL ... Try not to tell me to buy both, because I will, and I can't if I wanna make my Vegas trip count!

Welp.... Someone pulled thee ol swoop in on the Chanel... So it's for sure they NF in AZUR... Stand by for a reveal very soon ;) (my first on TPF) ;)

That would be my choice! I bought this bag over the summer --the MM size -and love it. It's very versatile- you can wear it cinched or open. I tie a bandeau on mine to personalize it. Congrats- you'll love it!