Buying a new Bag or accessory this weekend?

1. If so share with us!!:yes: Mine is a chocolate paddy! How about you??:nuts:

2. Tomorrow...Going to Gucci....for the Continental Wallet in black leather to match my new Gucci Blondie...YEAH

3. I have a Groom Cles on hold at LV...just haven't decided what to do about it yet!

4. Thinking of getting the delicious Blue Ostrich Celine Boogie bag...somebody stop me before I commit myself.

5. Oh go for it!!:yahoo:

6. shucks, i'm on a spending ban at the moment so i will live vicariously through you guys!

7. I just got a Fendi satchel from Intermixx today.....went in for a Chloe bag and fell in love with this Fendi Logo its brown with black velvet.

8. no, I don't want to buy.. hehe.. I am waiting for two bags still... so no buying for now.. my red Hermes bearn just arrived today though.. so very happy so far..

9. I went down on Friday evening to try on the new (reissued) Frye lace-up engineer boots, but they didn't have them in my size .... :crybaby:

10. Hermes shawl this weekend...and Prada sweaters...CL shoes...

11. I DID :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: !!!

12. if it's still in store, i'm getting a medium YSL double in white/anthracite

13. I just got a couple of new LV accessories but may go shopping tomorrow night and look at bags again...BF has a guys night to watch football with his co-workers so I need retail therapy :graucho:

14. Hmm, a coach fob, wristlet, key pouch, and charm. I'm not buying another bag till Columbus day.

15. I ordered a Hayden Harnett bag on line! I never saw it IRL but I hope I love it! That's what I bought this week. I am going to to look for a Chloe bag today when I can get out this afternoon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice