Buying 1st Chanel Bag...Help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone
    I recently joined this fabulous place. It’s wonderful to see the beautiful pictures of your Chanel bags and hopefully soon I can be part of the Chanel family…. maybe this weekend. This will be my first Chanel HANDBAG purchase….I’ve seen many and :heart: them all. Which one do u love and why? Any suggestions?:girlsigh: Like I mentioned above, I Love them all, however I can only purchase one for NOW thanks! Hopefully I make the right choice…I’m very excited! :yahoo:

2. medium classic flap in caviar...perfect first

3. Good luck with you first purchase. My fav's right now are my flaps and my baby cabas.

What kind of a bag do you like to carry? Large, structured, slouchy? Do you carry a lot?

4. agree. but i am also in love with my ultimate soft.

5. yes, I actually wanted the Chanel medium flap bag in white caviar leather.

I just moved here from Guadalajara Mex, and so far I've only visited the Chanel at Soutcoast, since it's on my way to work. I've also gone to the Beverly Ctr, I guess I have to research NM around my area.

6. m/l size classic flap in caviar leather.
    very classic and you can use everywhere~

7. perfect! don't wait too long because prices are going up soon.