Buyers who are bullies?

Hi. Welcome to "Dumb Questions" asked by Buyers. Yep there are a ton of them. When you get them, look at the Buyer's buyer and seller FB. Block if needed.

I just had one last week. Read through her FB and it looked like she complained about everything she bought. BBLed

Maybe more people think they can get away with being an aggressive bully since you can't see them face-to-face. I agree with the others - block the jerk! You don't owe anyone any explanation! Good luck!

If she is trying to get you to sell to her off ebay you can report her for that, You can also report her for harrassing you. There is a live help button on the top righthand corner of the main ebay page if you need any help with that, they will send you a link so you can report this person. People like that shouldnt be allowed on ebay IMO :nogood:

If she is trying to get you to sell to her off ebay you can report her for that, You can also report her for harrassing you. There is a live help button on the top righthand corner of the main ebay page if you need any help with that, they will send you a link so you can report this person. People like that shouldnt be allowed on ebay IMO :nogood:
Yep, I know.
She's actually not doing anything all that bad--she's not being abusive, she was just kinda aggressive. At least she finally stopped emailing after I firmly said for about the fifth time that I was sorry, but I just could NOT sell the bag to her for that price.

Now I'm starting to wonder, though, if her whole line of questioning wasn't tied to some other little interpersonal drama of some sort. Feh. Sometimes I hate people! LOL

As said by many already - block her! No matter what terms she couched it in, strong-arming is still strong-arming and completely inappropriate. I'd report her for trying to coerce me if it were me - one or two e-mails may be one thing but repeated e-mails is harassment.

I'm annoyed and furious for you! Glad to hear she may have finally gotten the message. Sorry you had to deal with this.

You don't owe her an explanation. I had a similar situation with a Prada bag I was selling. First the potential buyer was questioning the authenticity because she thought my price was too low. (my starting bid was $499.00 on a bag that list price is $1100, which I don't think is low) Then she was complaining about the list price because she supposedly had the same bag in a different color and claims she didn't spend anywhere close to that amount of money. I politely answered her and then was mad at myself for not just ignoring her and blocking her. Some people are just ridiculous!

Serious block her from bidding, what if she ends up bidding and winning...Is she going to be the type to blackmail you for partial refund or worse claim it's fake and file through paypal, I personally am not willing to risk that!

I had the same problem with a bidder when I was trying to sell an LV Miroir bag. He kept on pushing and pushing and I actually started wondering if maybe he was going to use a stolen credit card. Watch out for the overly aggressive ones, they may be trying to push you into a sale in order to scam you.

But surely, if they are going to scam you by using a stolen CC, they might as well pay the full asking price? :shrugs: