Buyers' telephone numbers not showing anymore?

nillacobain

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
Until few weeks ago I used to go to --> ORDER DETAILS and on the left I could see buyer's address and telephone number. It's not showing anymore. I need it for the courier. Is there any other way to get it (other than ask to the buyer)? Thank you

Until few weeks ago I used to go to --> ORDER DETAILS and on the left I could see buyer's address and telephone number. It's not showing anymore. I need it for the courier. Is there any other way to get it (other than ask to the buyer)? Thank you

I didn't know that was ever there. Was it there for a long time? Now I feel stupid for asking my buyers for their telephone number.

Not all buyers will list their phone number on their ebay profile. I usually need it for international shipments, and I always check before sending my buyer a message requesting it. I haven't had a problem. Everyone seems to understand that it's good to have on the custom form in case something goes wrong with the delivery. I would ask if you definitely need it for this purpose.