Buyer's Remorse

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
I bought a medium Veneta hobo in a resale store today. It is in perfect condition - looks new. However, I think I overpaid. So I'm coming to you women to ask you if you think $1,000 is a fair price. They were asking $1,200 on its tag and I asked if they could do better. So they took off $200. I tried to find a similar bag on e bay but came up empty. Did I overpay. BTW the color is Nero. Thanks.

I bought a medium Veneta hobo in a resale store today. It is in perfect condition - looks new. However, I think I overpaid. So I'm coming to you women to ask you if you think $1,000 is a fair price. They were asking $1,200 on its tag and I asked if they could do better. So they took off $200. I tried to find a similar bag on e bay but came up empty. Did I overpay. BTW the color is Nero. Thanks.

You'll definitely find Nero Veneta hobos on the *Bay, and other sites. There are a few well used ones for around $700. And a couple of Nero mediums recently sold in the $900 range. Those in great condition tend to go quickly because Nero never goes on sale! I think $1000 is reasonable. Is it a smokin' deal? No. But those don't come around too often so I'd be happy with it.

Did you get it authenticated?

Hi and thanks. How do I get it authenticated? I checked out the label tucked into the zippered compartment. It seemed like it was what it should be. What else do I do ?

Hi and thanks. How do I get it authenticated? I checked out the label tucked into the zippered compartment. It seemed like it was what it should be. What else do I do ?

If you're familiar with the little white tag and other details and feel good,then you're good to go! Are you going to post a photo? I enjoy seeing Nero Venetas!